A Class of Excellence - 6E

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Test Yourself!

Dear class,

I was reading some of the comments on my previous post. It's okay. Was worried that the blog will be misused. Thanks for clearing it up, mr zzhellozz. =)

Anyway, I came across this interesting website through a friend. I have not tried it myself but maybe you'll find this interesting. It is similar to a personality test.

You are now able to make official posts starting this Monday. Post on anything that you want to share with the class but take note that I may need to edit some posts if necessary so no offense.

Enjoy the test! Let me know if it is any good.

Love,
Ms Elise Yu

3 Comments:

  • WHY I CAN'T GET THERE

    By Blogger darren, at 6:00 PM  

  • Thanks 100 times 4 d interesting games 4 us to play!Its cool,where did u find all dis web???,Miss Yu??Stressed @ revising 4 exams!
    =(Cheers!)=

    By Blogger Elise, at 7:55 PM  

  • Is our class 5E as in pri 5 Excellence...STRIVE HARDER!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home