A Class of Excellence - 6E

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Some Clarification

Dear class,

It seems that when I was reading your comments and tagboard messages, some of you are still trying to use this blog as a place to meet or discuss about games. It is alright for me if along the way, our discussion touch on topics like our hobbies or interests and hence we bring up the subject of gaming.

However, it was never my intention to start a blog solely for games. If you find this blog not fulfilling your intended purpose, you may choose to stop visiting this site.

This blog is first started because I wanted to create a class identity, something special and unique only to us 5E-ians. Later, I realised that it can be an ideal place to share what we think to think or feel about school, lessons, generally your school or life experiences. Interesting weblinks will be shared whenever possible and photos of our lives in PCS will be featured.

It is only the starting point for this blog. I see much potential in it and in many of you should I start to form a blogging committee within you to change layout, write posts, create links to your web pages. It is a learning experience for me too as this is the first time I have created a blog for my own class. I am feeling a little discouraged that some of you are mistaken about the true intentions of this blog and that you are feeling 'bored' already.

Anyway, I am still giving it a shot and will continue unless the majority of you feel this blog is no longer helpful or value-adding.

Love,
Miss Elise Yu

3 Comments:

  • I DO NOT KNOW EITHER

    By Blogger darren, at 10:31 PM  

  • But sometimes blog will be harmful

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

  • It can help you clear doubts and communicate with others at home...I think is a great idea for creating this blog...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home